(1) The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In this data protection information we inform you on the basis of the legal regulations (GDPR 2018) over the most important aspects of the data processing within our website.
(2) You have the right to free information on your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. We further point out that you are the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the statutory requirements. Art. 21 GDPR can contradict at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice.
(3) Visiting our website is generally possible without providing personal data such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
(7) This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
(8) Google Fonts: In our website we use Google fonts for displaying external fonts. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter referred to as "Google." Through EU-US Privacy Shield certification, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active, Google guarantees that EU data protection regulations will also apply to the processing of data be respected in the US. In order to enable the representation of certain writings in our Internet appearance, a connection to the Google server in the USA is set up when calling our Internet appearance. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimization and economic operation of our website. Google can determine from which website your request has been sent and to which IP address the presentation of the font is to be transmitted by the connection to Google established when our website is called up. Google has more information at https://policies.google.com/privacy, in particular about ways to stop data usage.
(9) Google Maps: In our website we use Google Maps for the representation of our location as well as for the creation of a driving description. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter referred to as "Google."Certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active guarantees Google that EU data protection standards will be respected even when processing data in the US. In order to enable the representation of certain writings in our Internet appearance, a connection to the Google server in the USA is set up when calling our Internet appearance.
Insofar as you access the Google Maps component integrated in our website, Google will store a cookie on your device via your Internet browser. To view our location and provide directions, your user settings and data are processed. Here we can not rule out that Google uses servers in the United States. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in optimizing the functionality of our website. Google's connection to Google enables Google to determine from which website your request has been sent and to which IP address the directions are to be transmitted. If you do not agree with this processing, you have the option to prevent the installation of cookies through the corresponding settings in your Internet browser. You will find details on this under the heading "Cookies". In addition, the use of Google Maps and information obtained through Google Maps is governed by the Google Terms of Service https://policies.google.com/terms?gl=US&hl=en and the Google Maps Terms of Service https://www.google.com. com / intl / en_gb / help / terms_maps.html.
What is a cookie: A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded from your internet browser when you visit a website. The next time you visit this website with the same device, the cookie will either be returned to the website that created it (First Party Cookie) or sent to another website to which it belongs (Third Party Cookie). As a result, the site recognizes that it has been visited with this browser before and can improve the user experience when it is called again. Cookies remember z. For example, according to your preferences and adapt the displayed offers to your personal interests and needs. Depending on their function and their purpose, cookies can be divided into different categories: functional cookies, cookies for marketing purposes (profiling) and third-party cookies.
Cookies from our website kit and hosting provider Wix.com
a) Session cookies (temporary): These cookies are deleted when you close your browser and do not collect information from your computer. These cookies are used to obtain information in the form of a session ID that does not store users' personal information.
b) Persistent cookies (permanent / stored): These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (ie based on their expiration date), or you delete them (We recommend that you set your browser so that it closes after you close our website Computer not saved or deleted). These cookies are used to collect information based on the IP address used, such as web surfing behavior or preferences of a particular website.